Hours: M-F 7:00am- 3:30pm
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of a Coordinator
As a Coordinator in Operations, you will be responsible for supporting our Operations team through proficient order prioritization and routing. You will provide assistance in all areas of the warehouse based on the needs of the location.
- Support team by coordinating and managing documentation
- Identify potential problems in processes and work with management team to resolve
- Coordinate with local managers and supervisors to align employees and workflow
- Act as team lead on small or special projects
- Manage multiple communication systems to ensure internal customer requests are accomplished
- Manage daily order and task production in our warehouse management system
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of order management experience within a warehouse or production environment required
- 1 year of operational and/or logistics experience preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods
- Basic computer skills preferred
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.