Hours: 11:30am - 8:00pm
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of a Warehouse Associate
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for performing warehouse tasks including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly, as well as general maintenance of assigned areas.
- Complete log sheets and handle inbound shipments
- Verify supplier returns and enter order receipts
- Relocate and consolidate material
- Prepare and assemble packing lists
- Pack, label, wrap, and load outbound trucks
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- No experience required/ entry level
- 1 year of warehouse operations experience preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods
- Willingness to operate warehouse equipment, including power equipment
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
The expected salary range for this role is $34,000 - $40,800. This is the lowest to highest salary we reasonably and in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s compensation level within the range will be based on several factors, including but not limited to geographic location, experience, relevant education, qualifications, skills, organizational needs, and performance. Wesco provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, disability insurance, 401k Plan, and Paid Time Off.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.