Warehouse Administrator - Grid Services
Hours: M-F 7am- 4:30pm
Why You’ll Love Wesco
Under direct supervision, provides operational and administrative support at the customer system level. Processes material receipts, Issues, transfers, returns as well as processes and runs reports, maintains customer information, processes storeroom transactions for materials against contractor projects, handles emails and telephone inquiries and conducts transactional research. Assists with tasks to ensure team is compliant with customer controls and processes. Completes administrative projects as requested and in the time frame allotted.
A Day in The Life of a Warehouse Associate
As a Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for performing administrative tasks including:
- Primary job duties will be administratively supporting the WESCO Maximo Team
- Conducts inventory control processes, including system transactions affecting inventory, maintaining inventory files, updating and generating reports, assisting in reconciling product cycle counting targets, and control of non-conforming products for the Customer.
- Responds to internal customers with corrective action, submitting results to management for review and closure, and makes recommendations to management on corrective and preventive action.
- Assists with tasks to ensure team compliance with audit procedures.
- Enters data including reporting in the customer system
- Supports resolution in different operating systems for over, short, and damaged inventory items.
- Other duties as assigned
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of operational or administrative experience preferred.
- 1 year of understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems preferred.
- 1 year of customer service and inside sales experience preferred
- 1 year of logistics and warehouse experience preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Administrative and clerical procedures and terminology.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including in Microsoft Office. EXCEL is a must!
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9305