Shift: Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of an NPI Technician
As an NPI Technician, you will be responsible for the design and development of layouts for electrical circuits or systems for power distribution. You will assist in the production of detailed schematics and communicate technical changes and instructions to less skilled production operators and design engineers.
- Interpret electrical and mechanical schematics
- Communicate technical changes and instruct less skilled production operators and design engineers
- Build higher-end product solutions as requested
- Lead project teams on the floor that are partnering on a given solution
- Provide team leadership to project teams
- Execute inspecting, testing and evaluation of products built
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- Associates degree required
- 2 years of job-related experience preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills required
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.