Field Inventory Technician
Shift: Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of a Field Inventory Technician
As a Field Inventory Technician, you will be responsible for traveling through assigned areas to call on accounts. You will check inventory and note quantity of items for delivery to each account to ensure proper product inventory is maintained.
- Communicate with customers to evaluate needs or concerns
- Maintain on-site daily product reporting and analysis
- Source, upsell, and build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Provide daily support of sales efforts and account maintenance functions
- Ensure actual inventory count and communicate with warehouse personnel
- Enter, review, and release orders to support e-commerce solutions
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent required
- 1 year of electrical, construction, or mechanical products required, 2 years preferred
- 1 year of resolving technical, equipment, and service-related issues, 2 years preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.