Associate Production Assembler
Shift: Monday through Thursday; 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Overtime on Fridays)
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of a Production Assembler
As a Production Assembler you will be responsible for assembling fabricated parts, components or units. You will prepare parts for testing, test and calibrate parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Assemble materials from individual components using detailed instructions
- Perform simple screening, bagging, boxing, or cutting operations
- Inspect and test work for quality
- Clean, prepare, and stage job materials for production
- Read and understand technical drawings, work orders, and specifications to determine sequence of operations
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, 401k, and more
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent required
- 1 year of knowledge and experience within a production environment preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Strong attention to detail required
- Basic calculation and mathematic skills
- Ability to calibrate precise measurements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk long distances throughout the day
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
Wesco International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Wesco") provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law. US applicants only, we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.